Between the 27th of April and the 1st of May, The Global Mobile Internet Conference was taking place in Beijing. Organized by GWC, the GMIC is a global platform that connects innovators worldwide. Since its first edition in 2009, GMIC has become a must-attend event for companies, industry professionals and technology enthusiasts. This year, China’s largest tech conference attracted around 40,000 innovators from 60 countries and the soon-to-be unicorn!
Of course, Innovation is Everywhere was there and this event was very insightful on where the Tech giants are heading! Big is not enough to describe the Chinese Tech market. 95% of mobile internet users, digital payments are 50x the size of America’s, …
In this webinar video, we wanted to share with you the latest megatrends and outstanding technologies
- The 3 hot things to know about the Chinese market
- On which areas of expertise you will not beat China (to name a few: FinTech, Hardware, Genomics, …) and why?
- The ambitions of the Chinese Tech Giants for the next decade?
- Jack Ma’s vision of “New retail”?
- What is next for luxury retail, the “Sharing Economy”, etc.?
- Which Chinese startups are in good position to disrupt your industry?