- Held In Kuala Lumpur and on the 1st of October 2015 with an estimated number of 2,000 in attendance.
- The cost of attending this event is $150
- Start-up exhibitions and structured networking that enables companies to get the latest tech developments in Malaysia.
- Topics that were covered are Service Platforms and Marketplaces in Malaysia, Role of Government in Catalysing Growth.
Past experiences at Echelon Malaysia
- Startups, investors, government, media and corporations are the type of people who attended this event
- Past speakers to this event are Khailee Ng who is the Managing Partner at 500 Startups, Patrick Grove who is the CEO at Catcha Group and Anthony Tan who is the CEO at GrabTaxi.
Our opinion of Echelon Malaysia
- This event is ideal for corporations can explore Malaysia’s startup scene and connect with like-minded individuals.