Important info about Financial Services Marketing
- Financial Services Marketing will be held in Hong Kong and on the 5th of November 2015.
- The cost of attending this event is US$1,000.
- A forum which gathers CMOs, Marketing Directors and Heads of Marketing from Banks, Asset Management and Insurance companies to keep up to date with the latest trends that affect their industry whilst networking with peers.
- Topics that were covered are Digitisation, Alternative Banking Models, B2B Marketing, Customer User Experience.
Past experiences at Financial Services Marketing
- Senior executives from major financial services and the media are among those who attended.
- Past speakers of this event are Lachlan Colquhoun who is the Chief Executive at East & Partners Asia, Michael McComb who is the Director, Brand and Corporate Affairs at Prudential and Michelle Toy who is the Head of Marketing & Communications, Asia Pacific at BNP Paribas Securities Services.
Our opinion of Financial Services Marketing
- This event would be interesting for businesses dealing with financial services to explore as they may network and gain insights on the major trends disrupting the finance industry.