- Held in Israel and on the 2nd of November 2014.
- The cost to attend this event is US$122.
- The Growth Hacking Israel Conference is an event for tech entrepreneurs, startups, marketers, developers, and investors to learn and mingle with the best growth experts around.
- Topics that were covered are Growth hacking.
Past experiences at Israel’s Growth Hacking Summit
- Tech entrepreneurs, startups, marketers, developers, investors and growth experts are the type of attendees this event has had.
- Past speakers of this event is Tal Zohar who is the Director of Online Acquisition, Wix, Or Offer – Co-Founder & CEO of SimilarWeb
Our opinion of Israel’s Growth Hacking Summit
- This event provides attendees with opportunities to leverage on growth experts to explore growth options in high-tech