- Held in Bangalore and on the 13th-15th October 2015 with an expected number of 1,000 in attendance.
- The cost of attending this event is $119.37.
- A start-up event that has speakers, talks and venture capitalists for fund-raising opportunities.
- Topics that were covered are Design, IoT, Growth Hacking and Cyber Security.
Past experiences at NASSCOM Product Conclave
- Government, investors and startups are the type of attendees who attended this event.
- Past speakers of this event are Kyle Nel who is the Head Innovation Labs at Lowe Labs and Naveen Tewari who is the Founder & CEO at InMobi.
Our opinion of NASSCOM Product Conclave
- This event is ideal for corporations who wish to gain insights into the booming Indian startup scene.